Resources from the Court

Community Resources

Court Forms

Several forms are available from the District Court for a small fee of 25 cents to $1 per form. There is a limit of 10 forms per request. All forms are approved by the State Court Administrative Office.

Visit the Michigan Supreme Court website. You may download (free of charge) approved forms from that site. Complete the forms and bring to the Court for filing. Because some filings require multi-part forms, it may be necessary for the clerk to make additional copies from your original at a fee of $1 per page. If you wish, you may purchase the multi-part forms from the court.

Drug Related News Articles of Local Interest

These articles are from the Gratiot County Herald and are used by permission.

Notice on Legal Advice

Deputy Clerks and employees of the 65B District Court cannot give legal advice. They are not attorneys and cannot advise you on legal issues. They may provide general information regarding court operations and procedures. They can provide you, at your request, any blank form the court has in stock at a small fee.

When you ask:

  • What form do I use?
  • How do I fill out this form?
  • What part of the law applies in my case?
  • What does this mean?

These all seem like simple questions, but in fact they are legal questions asking for legal guidance. Legal questions should be referred to your attorney. If you do not have an attorney, check the yellow pages for an attorney in your area. Additionally, The State Bar of Michigan offers a lawyer referral service, the phone number is 517-482-8816 and you can also visit their website.

Office of Community Corrections / Treatment Court Referrals

Please use the following links to refer individuals to the Office of Community Corrections, Mid-Michigan Regional Mental Health Court or the Mid-Michigan Regional Sobriety Court.

Office of Community Corrections Referral
Mid-Michigan Mental Health Court Referral
Mid-Michigan Sobriety Court Referral
Out of County Treatment Court Transfer Request and Referral Link


The District Court now accepts credit and debit card payments in person only. Debit choices are Visa and MasterCard. Credit choices are MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

Online Payments are accepted for fines/costs and bail. All payments are made through GovPay and all major credit cards are accepted for transactions through GovPay.

Posting Bail

Post Bail Please note: bond can only be posted in the name of and for the defendant.